In Chicago, Bill Clinton calls for national grid to boost renewable energy | Midwest Energy News. CHICAGO — Former President Bill Clinton invoked the ancient Sumerians, campaign stops at wind-blown Texas border towns, the looming budgetary fiscal cliff and an eclectic assortment of other concepts while proselytizing for more investments in the grid and clean energy, during his speech at the Wind on the Wires gala in Chicago Wednesday night. Veering between big picture philosophical conclusions and wonkish descents into policy details and proposals, Clinton made the case that renewable energy is symbolic of a struggle central to human nature: “a constant … Continue reading this post
- Beautiful Disaster – The Republican Hoax of the Texas Miracle | Progress Texas
- This is what the legacy of ‘white privilege’ looks like in Bill O’Reilly’s hometown – The Washington Post
- GOP governor implements GOP economics, disaster ensues – The Washington Post
- Fracking the Eagle Ford Shale: Big Oil & Bad Air on the Texas Prairie | InsideClimate News
- Fareed Zakaria: The party of gridlock – The Washington Post
- Letter to EPA Supporting Carbon Emission Standards
- GOP Obamacare sabotage works
- How the world is failing at its climate goals, in one giant chart
- 2009 article reminds us that health insurance costs were rising far more than inflation before Obamacare
Tagsaffordable care act Arithmetic background checks Bill Clinton bipartisan Bush tax cuts climate change Congress debt deficit drought economics Election energy environment externalities fossils Fox News funny gerrymandering global warming GOP gun control guns healthcare Hispanic immigration infrastructure Jobs market failure nuclear Obama Obamacare obstruction pollution PTC R&D redistricting renewables Romney single payer Spending subsidies Tax Cuts Texas
- Medical Training Can Reinforce Racial Bias
- Do Men Face Barriers to Birth Control?
- Better Process, Better Health
- Deadline Extension for Call for Abstracts on Aligning Systems for Health
- We need to make sure our response to the opioid crisis benefits all people, not just white people
- What Makes the Latest Covid Variants More Contagious?
- Healthcare Triage Podcast: Addressing Health Disparities
- Medical Abortion and Emergency Contraception: What’s the Difference?
- The health care coverage concessions made to strike a deal in the latest reconciliation package came at the expense of Black Americans
- Sexual Assault Evidence Collection Kits: The Backlog Problem