The NYTimes has an incredible interactive tool that graphically shows the paths to victory as you enter election results into the tool. To start with, Obama has 431 paths to victory while Romney has 76 paths. But as you select the winner/loser in each election, you see the remaining paths dwindle until a winner is certain. I’ll be using this live while watching election results. I had put my own post together along these sames lines here, though it did not benefit from this high-graphics, interactive approach that the NYTimes has put together. Very cool!
- Beautiful Disaster – The Republican Hoax of the Texas Miracle | Progress Texas
- This is what the legacy of ‘white privilege’ looks like in Bill O’Reilly’s hometown – The Washington Post
- GOP governor implements GOP economics, disaster ensues – The Washington Post
- Fracking the Eagle Ford Shale: Big Oil & Bad Air on the Texas Prairie | InsideClimate News
- Fareed Zakaria: The party of gridlock – The Washington Post
- Letter to EPA Supporting Carbon Emission Standards
- GOP Obamacare sabotage works
- How the world is failing at its climate goals, in one giant chart
- 2009 article reminds us that health insurance costs were rising far more than inflation before Obamacare
Tagsaffordable care act Arithmetic background checks Bill Clinton bipartisan Bush tax cuts climate change Congress debt deficit drought economics Election energy environment externalities fossils Fox News funny gerrymandering global warming GOP gun control guns healthcare Hispanic immigration infrastructure Jobs market failure nuclear Obama Obamacare obstruction pollution PTC R&D redistricting renewables Romney single payer Spending subsidies Tax Cuts Texas
- Monthly caps as a matter of affordability and equity
- What is the Inflation Reduction Act and What Does it do for Medicare?
- Studies Show New Weight Loss Medications are the Real Deal, plus some data on what happens when we stop taking them
- Climate Change and Our Food Supply
- A Research Gap in Crisis Pregnancy Center Patient Outcomes
- Robert Kennedy, Jr. Is Wrong About Vaccine Testing
- Climate Change and Safe Drinking Water
- Does Breastfeeding Result in Smarter Kids?
- The non-physical side effects of health care
- Ticks, Mosquitos, and How Climate Change Could Increase Disease