An excellent piece highlighting how white privilege really works and why it’s very relevant today even though the policies that favored whites may be decades in the past.
- Beautiful Disaster – The Republican Hoax of the Texas Miracle | Progress Texas
- This is what the legacy of ‘white privilege’ looks like in Bill O’Reilly’s hometown – The Washington Post
- GOP governor implements GOP economics, disaster ensues – The Washington Post
- Fracking the Eagle Ford Shale: Big Oil & Bad Air on the Texas Prairie | InsideClimate News
- Fareed Zakaria: The party of gridlock – The Washington Post
- Letter to EPA Supporting Carbon Emission Standards
- GOP Obamacare sabotage works
- How the world is failing at its climate goals, in one giant chart
- 2009 article reminds us that health insurance costs were rising far more than inflation before Obamacare
Tagsaffordable care act Arithmetic background checks Bill Clinton bipartisan Bush tax cuts climate change Congress debt deficit drought economics Election energy environment externalities fossils Fox News funny gerrymandering global warming GOP gun control guns healthcare Hispanic immigration infrastructure Jobs market failure nuclear Obama Obamacare obstruction pollution PTC R&D redistricting renewables Romney single payer Spending subsidies Tax Cuts Texas
- Chevron deference at stake in fight over payments for hospital drugs
- Cancer Journal: To Hope or Not to Hope
- Deadline Extended: HSR Special Issue Call for Abstracts on Age-Friendly Health Systems
- An Anti-viral Pill to Treat Covid?
- Rx vs. OTC (Part Three): The Role of Pharmacists
- Scheduled TIE Downtime this Friday
- Come work with me! Research scientist position opening at BU School of Public Health
- Should You Get a Covid Vaccine Booster?
- The Big Impact of Little Barriers to Public Benefits
- Another harm from firearms: lead exposure