GOP Obamacare sabotage works. Incredible: Tuesday’s GOP response to the State of the Union featured “Bette in Spokane” whose insurance costs went way up under Obamacare. It turns out though that Bette was the victim of GOP sabotage. She took Republican advice and did NOT shop for a plan on the Exchange and got ripped off. As this article points out: “Even though the exchange could have gotten her a better deal, it was a better political outcome for Republicans that she didn’t avail herself of that option. And precisely because she didn’t, she was turned into a poster woman … Continue reading this post
- Beautiful Disaster – The Republican Hoax of the Texas Miracle | Progress Texas
- This is what the legacy of ‘white privilege’ looks like in Bill O’Reilly’s hometown – The Washington Post
- GOP governor implements GOP economics, disaster ensues – The Washington Post
- Fracking the Eagle Ford Shale: Big Oil & Bad Air on the Texas Prairie | InsideClimate News
- Fareed Zakaria: The party of gridlock – The Washington Post
- Letter to EPA Supporting Carbon Emission Standards
- GOP Obamacare sabotage works
- How the world is failing at its climate goals, in one giant chart
- 2009 article reminds us that health insurance costs were rising far more than inflation before Obamacare
Tagsaffordable care act Arithmetic background checks Bill Clinton bipartisan Bush tax cuts climate change Congress debt deficit drought economics Election energy environment externalities fossils Fox News funny gerrymandering global warming GOP gun control guns healthcare Hispanic immigration infrastructure Jobs market failure nuclear Obama Obamacare obstruction pollution PTC R&D redistricting renewables Romney single payer Spending subsidies Tax Cuts Texas
- Aspartame and Autism?
- An Overview of the PACT Act
- How Can Smart Home Technology Help Older Adults to Age in Place?
- What Is Missing from the Inflation Reduction Act?
- The Mental Impact of Climate Change
- HSR Special Issue Call for Abstracts: Medicare and Medicaid at 60
- High Heat, Health, and Hardship
- TIE is on LinkedIn!
- Less is more, but for health care
- OCD, from the partner’s perspective