Bad Arithmetic: Top Romney Economist Admits Jobs Plan Number Don’t Compute (this article was originally posted at www.creators.com at the above link) When innocent citizens asked about unemployment last night at the town hall presidential debate on Long Island, would Mitt Romney again tout his plan to create 12 million jobs? Unable to Etch-a-Sketch away that often repeated claim — one that he has hired several conservative economists to endorse — the Republican candidate had little choice. It’s up on his campaign website, it’s there in his own well-advertised words, and it is the central appeal of his candidacy for … Continue reading this post
- Beautiful Disaster – The Republican Hoax of the Texas Miracle | Progress Texas
- This is what the legacy of ‘white privilege’ looks like in Bill O’Reilly’s hometown – The Washington Post
- GOP governor implements GOP economics, disaster ensues – The Washington Post
- Fracking the Eagle Ford Shale: Big Oil & Bad Air on the Texas Prairie | InsideClimate News
- Fareed Zakaria: The party of gridlock – The Washington Post
- Letter to EPA Supporting Carbon Emission Standards
- GOP Obamacare sabotage works
- How the world is failing at its climate goals, in one giant chart
- 2009 article reminds us that health insurance costs were rising far more than inflation before Obamacare
TagsArithmetic background checks Bill Clinton bipartisan Bush tax cuts climate change Congress debt Deductions deficit drought economics Election energy environment externalities fiscal cliff fossils funny global warming GOP gun control guns healthcare Hispanic immigration infrastructure Jobs market failure nuclear Obama Obamacare obstruction Plan pollution PTC R&D renewables Romney single payer Spending subsidies Tax Tax Cuts Taxes
- Variolation, Innoculation, and Vaccination: A History, Part I
- What can we expect from re-opening HealthCare.gov? Hope.
- The Rising Crisis of Underinsurance: How the Biden Administration May Shape Inequities in Patient Affordability
- How Genomics Improve Cancer Survival and Patient Quality of Life: The Healthcare Triage Podcast
- The End of Surprise Billing for Medical Care?
- Drug Prices by Committee: One Way Biden Could Lower Costs
- Recent publications from Boston University’s Department of Health Law, Policy and Management: February 2021 Edition
- Out-of-network payments in Medicare Advantage
- Cancer Journal: What is health?
- Should You Worry About Covid Vaccine Side Effects?