Canadian capitalists & business leaders love Canada’s government run health care system. They say it makes their companies more competitive while providing higher quality and cheaper health care than we get in the U.S. Matt Miller: Canadians don’t understand Ted Cruz’s health-care battle – The Washington Post.
- Beautiful Disaster – The Republican Hoax of the Texas Miracle | Progress Texas
- This is what the legacy of ‘white privilege’ looks like in Bill O’Reilly’s hometown – The Washington Post
- GOP governor implements GOP economics, disaster ensues – The Washington Post
- Fracking the Eagle Ford Shale: Big Oil & Bad Air on the Texas Prairie | InsideClimate News
- Fareed Zakaria: The party of gridlock – The Washington Post
- Letter to EPA Supporting Carbon Emission Standards
- GOP Obamacare sabotage works
- How the world is failing at its climate goals, in one giant chart
- 2009 article reminds us that health insurance costs were rising far more than inflation before Obamacare
TagsArithmetic background checks Bill Clinton bipartisan Bush tax cuts climate change Congress debt Deductions deficit drought economics Election energy environment externalities fiscal cliff fossils funny global warming GOP gun control guns healthcare Hispanic immigration infrastructure Jobs market failure nuclear Obama Obamacare obstruction Plan pollution PTC R&D renewables Romney single payer Spending subsidies Tax Tax Cuts Taxes
- Healthcare Triage News: Ending Risk Adjustment Payments Will Further Undermine Obamacare
- Sometimes Patients Need Other Patients
- Healthcare Triage: Women and Minorities Get Fewer NIH Research Grants
- Of course some children are being drugged
- Taking a Dive on Risk Adjustment
- JAMA Forum: The role of health information technology in administrative costs
- What is known about private sector physician salaries?
- Finally, Some Answers on the Effects of Medicaid Expansion
- Healthcare Triage: More Than Just a Haircut – The Role of Barbershops in Healthcare
- Healthcare Triage News: The Trump Administration and Family Separation. It’s Bad.