In a recent PPP poll in NC, 15% of Republicans thought Mitt Romney deserved more credit for killing Osama Bin Laden, while another 56% said they weren’t sure whether Romney or Obama was more responsible. That makes a whopping 71% of NC Republicans who either think Romney had more to do with Bin Laden’s death, or they’re just not sure. A similar result was found in an Ohio poll.
- Beautiful Disaster – The Republican Hoax of the Texas Miracle | Progress Texas
- This is what the legacy of ‘white privilege’ looks like in Bill O’Reilly’s hometown – The Washington Post
- GOP governor implements GOP economics, disaster ensues – The Washington Post
- Fracking the Eagle Ford Shale: Big Oil & Bad Air on the Texas Prairie | InsideClimate News
- Fareed Zakaria: The party of gridlock – The Washington Post
- Letter to EPA Supporting Carbon Emission Standards
- GOP Obamacare sabotage works
- How the world is failing at its climate goals, in one giant chart
- 2009 article reminds us that health insurance costs were rising far more than inflation before Obamacare
Tagsaffordable care act Arithmetic background checks Bill Clinton bipartisan Bush tax cuts climate change Congress debt deficit drought economics Election energy environment externalities fossils Fox News funny gerrymandering global warming GOP gun control guns healthcare Hispanic immigration infrastructure Jobs market failure nuclear Obama Obamacare obstruction pollution PTC R&D redistricting renewables Romney single payer Spending subsidies Tax Cuts Texas
- Beauty Products, Hair Chemicals, and Uterine Cancer
- Ketamine for Mental Health Treatment: How Promising Is It?
- Are Video Games GOOD for Kids?
- Does Cold Weather Cause Colds?
- Is Marijuana Safe During Pregnancy?
- Smartphones, Early Puberty, and Bad, Scary Headlines
- Healthcare Triage Podcast: Regenerative Medicine and Reprogramming Tissues Using Your Body
- Depression and Saint John’s Wort
- Does Coffee Increase Lifespan?
- Why some choose health care sharing ministries