Awesome video from Rep. Defazio of Oregon lambasting the House Republicans for holding a hearing on why the DC war memorials were shut down when they shut the government down. DeFazio tells it like it is and it’s refreshing.
- Beautiful Disaster – The Republican Hoax of the Texas Miracle | Progress Texas
- This is what the legacy of ‘white privilege’ looks like in Bill O’Reilly’s hometown – The Washington Post
- GOP governor implements GOP economics, disaster ensues – The Washington Post
- Fracking the Eagle Ford Shale: Big Oil & Bad Air on the Texas Prairie | InsideClimate News
- Fareed Zakaria: The party of gridlock – The Washington Post
- Letter to EPA Supporting Carbon Emission Standards
- GOP Obamacare sabotage works
- How the world is failing at its climate goals, in one giant chart
- 2009 article reminds us that health insurance costs were rising far more than inflation before Obamacare
Tagsaffordable care act Arithmetic background checks Bill Clinton bipartisan Bush tax cuts climate change Congress debt deficit drought economics Election energy environment externalities fossils Fox News funny gerrymandering global warming GOP gun control guns healthcare Hispanic immigration infrastructure Jobs market failure nuclear Obama Obamacare obstruction pollution PTC R&D redistricting renewables Romney single payer Spending subsidies Tax Cuts Texas
The Incidental Economist
- Safer Schools Means Better Mental Health Outcomes for LGBTQ+ Students
- Reforming Federal Laws that Slow Marijuana Research
- Climate Change Is Already Impacting Our Health
- Hospitals in Texas serving some of the most vulnerable populations are expected to do more with less
- Narrow Networks and the Quality of Care in Medicare Advantage
- A Fentanyl Vaccine Shows Promise
- Noise is more than a nuisance
- Beauty Products, Hair Chemicals, and Uterine Cancer
- Ketamine for Mental Health Treatment: How Promising Is It?
- Are Video Games GOOD for Kids?