Renewables can reliably meet a significantly larger percentage of US power demand even with dramatic reductions in coal, nuclear, and gas. See the study at the link below:
- Beautiful Disaster – The Republican Hoax of the Texas Miracle | Progress Texas
- This is what the legacy of ‘white privilege’ looks like in Bill O’Reilly’s hometown – The Washington Post
- GOP governor implements GOP economics, disaster ensues – The Washington Post
- Fracking the Eagle Ford Shale: Big Oil & Bad Air on the Texas Prairie | InsideClimate News
- Fareed Zakaria: The party of gridlock – The Washington Post
- Letter to EPA Supporting Carbon Emission Standards
- GOP Obamacare sabotage works
- How the world is failing at its climate goals, in one giant chart
- 2009 article reminds us that health insurance costs were rising far more than inflation before Obamacare
TagsArithmetic background checks Bill Clinton bipartisan Bush tax cuts climate change Congress debt Deductions deficit drought economics Election energy environment externalities fiscal cliff fossils funny global warming GOP gun control guns healthcare Hispanic immigration infrastructure Jobs market failure nuclear Obama Obamacare obstruction Plan pollution PTC R&D renewables Romney single payer Spending subsidies Tax Tax Cuts Taxes
- Which Health Policies Actually Work?
- Five Reasons the Diet Soda Myth Won’t Die
- Fetal Origins Literature Review
- Which Food is Going to Kill You?
- Recent publications from Boston University’s Department of Health Law, Policy and Management: October 2019 Edition
- Does More Social Spending Reduce Healthcare Costs?
- The Huge Amount of Waste in the U.S. Health System
- I’m so sorry, PhDs
- We’re making an NIH-funded podcast on a very important topic! Maybe we want to interview you!
- You Guys Should Get the HPV Vaccine, Too