In a recent PPP poll in NC, 15% of Republicans thought Mitt Romney deserved more credit for killing Osama Bin Laden, while another 56% said they weren’t sure whether Romney or Obama was more responsible. That makes a whopping 71% of NC Republicans who either think Romney had more to do with Bin Laden’s death, or they’re just not sure. A similar result was found in an Ohio poll.
- Beautiful Disaster – The Republican Hoax of the Texas Miracle | Progress Texas
- This is what the legacy of ‘white privilege’ looks like in Bill O’Reilly’s hometown – The Washington Post
- GOP governor implements GOP economics, disaster ensues – The Washington Post
- Fracking the Eagle Ford Shale: Big Oil & Bad Air on the Texas Prairie | InsideClimate News
- Fareed Zakaria: The party of gridlock – The Washington Post
- Letter to EPA Supporting Carbon Emission Standards
- GOP Obamacare sabotage works
- How the world is failing at its climate goals, in one giant chart
- 2009 article reminds us that health insurance costs were rising far more than inflation before Obamacare
TagsArithmetic background checks Bill Clinton bipartisan Bush tax cuts climate change Congress debt Deductions deficit drought economics Election energy environment externalities fiscal cliff fossils funny global warming GOP gun control guns healthcare Hispanic immigration infrastructure Jobs market failure nuclear Obama Obamacare obstruction Plan pollution PTC R&D renewables Romney single payer Spending subsidies Tax Tax Cuts Taxes
- Deaths of Despair and Decreased Life Expectancy in the US
- Upcoding Part Two: What can be done about it?
- Radiation Therapy for Cancer: What’s It Like?
- Upcoding Part One: What is it and how common is it?
- The Opioid Crisis Continues
- COVID-19 Update: August 10th Edition
- Teaching Your Kids about Hand Hygiene
- Reopening Schools in the Age of COVID
- Now more than ever, we need to do more for people experiencing homelessness
- COVID-19 Update: August 1st Edition