Republicans Gripe About Former EPA Administrator’s Private E-Mail Addresses, Ignore Bush Appointee’s | ThinkProgress. For years Democrats complained that the Bush Administration was skirting public transparency laws by using personal email accounts to conduct government business, then claiming privacy rights on those accounts. Karl Rove’s office famously made extensive use of personal/political email accounts to hide official government business interactions and snubbed calls for revealing their content, even deleting thousands of emails. Throughout the Bush term, Congressional Republicans didn’t complain one bit. Now the same Republicans are trying to create a faux-scandal over global warming science by targeting an email … Continue reading this post
- Beautiful Disaster – The Republican Hoax of the Texas Miracle | Progress Texas
- This is what the legacy of ‘white privilege’ looks like in Bill O’Reilly’s hometown – The Washington Post
- GOP governor implements GOP economics, disaster ensues – The Washington Post
- Fracking the Eagle Ford Shale: Big Oil & Bad Air on the Texas Prairie | InsideClimate News
- Fareed Zakaria: The party of gridlock – The Washington Post
- Letter to EPA Supporting Carbon Emission Standards
- GOP Obamacare sabotage works
- How the world is failing at its climate goals, in one giant chart
- 2009 article reminds us that health insurance costs were rising far more than inflation before Obamacare
TagsArithmetic background checks Bill Clinton bipartisan Bush tax cuts climate change Congress debt Deductions deficit drought economics Election energy environment externalities fiscal cliff fossils funny global warming GOP gun control guns healthcare Hispanic immigration infrastructure Jobs market failure nuclear Obama Obamacare obstruction Plan pollution PTC R&D renewables Romney single payer Spending subsidies Tax Tax Cuts Taxes
- Deaths of Despair and Decreased Life Expectancy in the US
- Upcoding Part Two: What can be done about it?
- Radiation Therapy for Cancer: What’s It Like?
- Upcoding Part One: What is it and how common is it?
- The Opioid Crisis Continues
- COVID-19 Update: August 10th Edition
- Teaching Your Kids about Hand Hygiene
- Reopening Schools in the Age of COVID
- Now more than ever, we need to do more for people experiencing homelessness
- COVID-19 Update: August 1st Edition